Beach – Chalet with 2 residential units
- adjacent to a green zone and nature reserve,
- only a few meters to the endless dream beach of Oliva
1 + 3
1 + 1
80 m² + 130 m²
year of construction
- 80 m² on the ground floor with 1 bedroom, shower room, fireplace in the living-dining room with open kitchen and storage room
- 130 m² on the first floor with terrace, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and laundry room, living-dining room with fireplace, American kitchen with L-shaped bar
- 400 m² landscaped garden, easy-maintain with well water for irrigationLocked garage, summer kitchen with guest toilet,
- large outdoor shower, wood storage
395.000€ open to serious offers
A very solidly built Chalet with a Mediterranean flair.
Despite to the close location of less than 100 meters from the popular sandy beaches, this property has a quiet and romantic location for nature lovers.
The back side of the landscaped garden property is surrounded by green belts and nature protection zones.
The garden is easy to maintain and tiled. A second gate leads directly into the closed garage.
In individual garden areas are growing figs, oranges, lemons, jasmine, nispero and mediterranean plants. A 12m x 3m sunshade is overgrown with various vines.
The lower ground level living area is smaller than the first floor area, creating a sheltered, covered patio area for the lower apartment.
The apartment on the first floor is of recent age, very bright, built with good and modern quality materials. All rooms are bright and flooded with light.
Overall, everything is in very good condition.
On the property there is a large, underground septic tank with a multi-chamber system, normal electricity connection, well water for the garden and drinking water from the mains. Internet is possible via cable connection.
Some restaurants are open all year round within walking distance.
All shops are about 6 km of distance.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE property with pleasure by
PHONE +34 639 953 337 (WhatsApp, Signal)
or use our inquiry form
Oliva and Oliva Playa
Where the southernmost stretch of land of Valencia, the „Costa de Azahar“ and the northernmost strip of the Alicante region, the „Costa Blanca“, meet, Spain is still original.
25 kilometers of sandy beach with natural dunes are cleaned daily and are very clean.
This coastal area is a large bay, with orange groves and even rice cultivation with an abundance of water, framed by mountain landscapes inland.
Excursions into the hinterland are an absolute must and offer a breathtaking variety of landscapes.
In addition, this area is still timidly developed. No mass tourism or skyscrapers, no large, impersonal complexes but rather a family flair with Spanish and colorfully mixed, international neighbors.
Rivers carry water all year round, the banks are naturally overgrown and offer an almost untouched picture of nature on a watercourse to the sea with waterfowl and fish.
Sport- und Freizeitangebote:
Cycling, hiking, fishing, all kinds of water sports, golf, tennis, horseback riding
You are never alone when you are looking for community and companionship, but you can always find quiet corners in romantic nature.
Various groups and clubs offer a broad program for like-minded people.
This area of the Mediterranean coast of Spain is one of the preferred destinations for families from all over Europe due to its many advantages. Only some of the reasons are:
a short journey and return to the homeland
- two airports (Alicante, Valencia) with train connections to other countries
- Several ports and ferries for one trip e.g. to the Balearic Islands
- the metropolises of Valencia and Alicante very close
According to WHO, one of the healthiest climates in Europe
- Mile-long sandy beaches, with the „Blue Flag“ and the monitoring by Live Guards
- The inland, beautiful nature, a great variety and fantastic for short trips
- no water problems, several rivers and lakes, rice fields, orange groves
- international and multilingual medical health centers and hospitals
- 36 golf courses in the area