Casa de pueblo con patio abierto de paredes de piedra natural
„un diamante en bruto con accesorios originales“
- Over 200 m² of living space already partially restored & renovated
- Over 50 m² of open & partly covered patio
- Original tiles & large wooden gates in very good condition
- Living room with fireplace with vaulted ceiling and exposed timbre beams
- Roof & roof terrace new
- Quiet & central location to town, to shops, to bars on a tree-lined avenue
- Townhouses often have that special a-ha effect when you stand outside in front of the facade, the wooden gate opens, and the inside reveals itself.
- High ceilings and imposing wooden gates that open wide and reveal a view of a bright living space. Unexpectedly in a green oasis with sunlight that illuminates the house from the open courtyard, framed by the beauty of a natural stone wall with plants.
- The construction of the ground floor is in the classic style.
- An aficionado will immediately notice the floor tiles, dusty but in remarkably good condition. Rarities made by hand and here just one of the props that you rarely see today.
- Next to the main entrance gate is a room that can be ideally used as an office or hobby room. Originally this was the living room of the oldest members of the family.
- The entrance hall leads into the living room with fireplace.
- Another mighty gate opens an area like a conservatory with a glass wall into the open inner courtyard.
- To the side of the courtyard is the kitchen and a bathroom.
- A staircase leads from the living room to the upper floors with bedrooms, another bathroom, to the upper, spacious floor directly under the roof with considerable possibilities for an open-living design and finally to the roof garden.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE property with pleasure by
PHONE +34 639 953 337 (WhatsApp, Signal)
or use our inquiry form
The place Pego
Pego is a more traditional place and only 10 km of distance from the coast with miles of sandy beaches.
The village has about 12,000 inhabitants. An impressive mountain range positions itself protectively and crescent-shaped inland around the village. The view is open to the Mediterranean Sea.
Pego has a very special micro-climate of which the local farmers like to report and show their full and tropical fruits. Mango, papaya and much more – unbelievable but true – grow here naturally in the open air gardens.
Several rivers with crystal-clear mountain water provide refreshment even in the hot summer months.
Large lakes are in the underground water deposits over millennia and can be accessed via secret descents as subterranean lakes even with small boats.
These water depots have been the original wealth of the place for millennia. The lush agriculture, even the cultivation of rice. Rice fields need, as everyone knows, an incredible amount of water, and especially if the planet is swallowing it from above. This wealth of water has always been hard to defend against neighboring settlements.
This wealth is demonstrated by the municipality of Pego. Distributed everywhere you can see fountains.
Geographically Pego is located on the border of the region of Alicante to the region of Valencia. The regional holidays are taken from both sides.
That alone is very indicative of the mentality of the Pegolinos. They are proud farmers, associated with this beautiful nature, who like to party.
At first aloof and sceptical, but quick-tempered, friendly and sympathetic to others, absolutely helpful and open.
The airports of Valencia or Alicante can be reached in about 1 hour driving time.
The well-known coastal town of Denia can be reached in about 20 minutes.
Marjal de Pego:
This area of the Mediterranean coast of Spain is one of the preferred destinations for families from all over Europe due to its many advantages. Only some of the reasons are:
a short journey and return to the homeland
- two airports (Alicante, Valencia) with train connections to other countries
- Several ports and ferries for one trip e.g. to the Balearic Islands
- the metropolises of Valencia and Alicante very close
According to WHO, one of the healthiest climates in Europe
- Mile-long sandy beaches, with the „Blue Flag“ and the monitoring by Live Guards
- The inland, beautiful nature, a great variety and fantastic for short trips
- no water problems, several rivers and lakes, rice fields, orange groves
- international and multilingual medical health centers and hospitals
- 36 golf courses in the area