390 m² in the best quality and with incredibly beautiful classic details with Valencian, hand-crafted tiles, marble, wooden gates with colorful and cut glass elements, stucco work on the ceilings or wooden beams and many more enchanting details.
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Master bedroom en suite with dressing room reception hall
- Living room with fireplace, bright courtyard with plants
- Dining room open to the patio
- 2 inner terraces with a view of the inner courtyard
- another salon
- open Atico studio attic with fireplace and panoramic terrace with summer kitchen and perfect sunny location. Underfloor heating throughout the house
- Fireplaces and air conditioning
- €350,000 – and worth every cent
- Between Oliva and Gandia
- 6km to the beach
Even those who have seen many beautiful townhouses will be amazed at this one
This classic beauty is special and an enchanting unit with countless details.
The light of the sun shines into all rooms. A perfect design and an artistic composition
The studio in the Atico attic is decorated in light tones – a simple elegance, while the rest of the house playfully combines colors, patterns and pastel tones.
The roof terrace has a perfect sunny location and with the summer kitchen it is ideal for spending time with friends.
The façade in the town’s traffic-calmed street immediately stands out for its uniqueness.
As soon as you enter the house through the impressive entrance gate, you will see the glazed central courtyard.
The impressive reception hall provides cosiness with a fireplace.
On the ground floor there is the extraordinary kitchen with two rooms that offer a view of the inner courtyard for serving food or for pure enjoyment and lingering.
Two bedrooms and a bathroom are on the lower floor. Another bedroom with a guest toilet and the master bedroom en suite are located on the upper floor.
From the reception hall, a white marble staircase with a playfully decorated wrought iron railing leads to a sunlight-flooded room with an internal terrace.
Large wooden gates open to the salon. Wide gates open to a bedroom, the guest toilet and the private en suite sleeping area with massage bathtub, dressing room and the second, private terrace in the courtyard.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE property with pleasure by
PHONE +34 639 953 337 (WhatsApp, Signal)
or send an E-Mail (klick!)
Oliva and Oliva Playa
Where the southernmost stretch of land of Valencia, the „Costa de Azahar“ and the northernmost strip of the Alicante region, the „Costa Blanca“, meet, Spain is still original.
25 kilometers of sandy beach with natural dunes are cleaned daily and are very clean.
This coastal area is a large bay, with orange groves and even rice cultivation with an abundance of water, framed by mountain landscapes inland.
Excursions into the hinterland are an absolute must and offer a breathtaking variety of landscapes.
In addition, this area is still timidly developed. No mass tourism or skyscrapers, no large, impersonal complexes but rather a family flair with Spanish and colorfully mixed, international neighbors.
Rivers carry water all year round, the banks are naturally overgrown and offer an almost untouched picture of nature on a watercourse to the sea with waterfowl and fish.
Sports and leisure activities:
Cycling, hiking, fishing, all kinds of water sports, golf, tennis, horseback riding
You are never alone when you are looking for community and companionship, but you can always find quiet corners in romantic nature.
Various groups and clubs offer a broad program for like-minded people.
This area of the Mediterranean coast of Spain is one of the preferred destinations for families from all over Europe due to its many advantages. Only some of the reasons are:
a short journey and return to the homeland
- two airports (Alicante, Valencia) with train connections to other countries
- Several ports and ferries for one trip e.g. to the Balearic Islands
- the metropolises of Valencia and Alicante very close
According to WHO, one of the healthiest climates in Europe
- Mile-long sandy beaches, with the „Blue Flag“ and the monitoring by Live Guards
- The inland, beautiful nature, a great variety and fantastic for short trips
- no water problems, several rivers and lakes, rice fields, orange groves
- international and multilingual medical health centers and hospitals
- 36 golf courses in the area