Townhouse with character
End house on the outskirts of the village
- Ground floor apartment with exit to a terrace and a very private garden with lawn, shade under a graceful olive tree, bananas and fruit trees
- Living-dining kitchen with fireplace, balcony with unobstructed panoramic view of the surrounding nature, bathroom with skylight and bathtub, two bedrooms, business and service room
- Modern Atico studio with surrounding panoramic windows, larger terrace, dressing room and spacious shower room
The house can easily be inhabited by two parties or rented out individually.
It has separate and entrances. One in the apartment on the ground floor and another in the residential units on the upper floors, whereby the penthouse floor can also be used individually.
The charm and character of the house lies in the details such as rustic beams and natural stone walls. The house has been completely modernized and equipped with a water-bearing stove, which heats the entire house sparingly but very efficiently.
A new 5 KW solar system, which is fully coordinated with the house, contributes to the economically well thought-out system. At the same time, the roof was additionally insulated and perfectly sealed.
The entire power grid, the water pipes and the sewage system were also newly installed with a new sewage treatment plant, in which the grey water seeps into the own garden at the end
- Water 200€ per year by connecting to the network for irrigation / plantation water (not chlorinated and very good quality)
- Electricity – no costs due to your own solar system
- Garbage €89 per year, tax €530 per year
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE property with pleasure by
PHONE +34 639 953 337 (WhatsApp, Signal)
or send us an E-Mail (click!)
The place Pego
Pego is a more traditional place and only 10 km of distance from the coast with miles of sandy beaches.
The village has about 12,000 inhabitants. An impressive mountain range positions itself protectively and crescent-shaped inland around the village. The view is open to the Mediterranean Sea.
Pego has a very special micro-climate of which the local farmers like to report and show their full and tropical fruits. Mango, papaya and much more – unbelievable but true – grow here naturally in the open air gardens.
Several rivers with crystal-clear mountain water provide refreshment even in the hot summer months.
Large lakes are in the underground water deposits over millennia and can be accessed via secret descents as subterranean lakes even with small boats.
These water depots have been the original wealth of the place for millennia. The lush agriculture, even the cultivation of rice. Rice fields need, as everyone knows, an incredible amount of water, and especially if the planet is swallowing it from above. This wealth of water has always been hard to defend against neighboring settlements.
This wealth is demonstrated by the municipality of Pego. Distributed everywhere you can see fountains.
Geographically Pego is located on the border of the region of Alicante to the region of Valencia. The regional holidays are taken from both sides.
That alone is very indicative of the mentality of the Pegolinos. They are proud farmers, associated with this beautiful nature, who like to party.
At first aloof and sceptical, but quick-tempered, friendly and sympathetic to others, absolutely helpful and open.
The airports of Valencia or Alicante can be reached in about 1 hour driving time.
The well-known coastal town of Denia can be reached in about 20 minutes.
Marjal de Pego:
More real estate offers around Pego
This area of the Mediterranean coast of Spain is one of the preferred destinations for families from all over Europe due to its many advantages. Only some of the reasons are:
a short journey and return to the homeland
- two airports (Alicante, Valencia) with train connections to other countries
- Several ports and ferries for one trip e.g. to the Balearic Islands
- the metropolises of Valencia and Alicante very close
According to WHO, one of the healthiest climates in Europe
- Mile-long sandy beaches, with the „Blue Flag“ and the monitoring by Live Guards
- The inland, beautiful nature, a great variety and fantastic for short trips
- no water problems, several rivers and lakes, rice fields, orange groves
- international and multilingual medical health centers and hospitals
- 36 golf courses in the area