Chalet Spanish Summer
- Ideal for renting
- 430 m² garden with large Mediterranean plants, bananas and lemon tree, automatic irrigation,
- Gate entrance with parking for 2 cars, pedestrian access and a third gate entrance, covered carport for 2 cars
- brick barbecue with terrace and tool shed
- 150 m² single-storey house
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, laundry room, 1 guest toilet, separate kitchen, living-dining room with fireplace and exit to the covered terrace
Sandy beach, beach promenade, cocktail bars, restaurants, shops, Lidl
Sea, Marina, Sailing, Surfing, Jet-sky, Beach Volleyball
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE property with pleasure by
PHONE +34 639 953 337 (WhatsApp, Signal)
or send us an E-Mail (click!)
Oliva and Oliva Playa
Where the southernmost stretch of land of Valencia, the „Costa de Azahar“ and the northernmost strip of the Alicante region, the „Costa Blanca“, meet, Spain is still original.
25 kilometers of sandy beach with natural dunes are cleaned daily and are very clean.
This coastal area is a large bay, with orange groves and even rice cultivation with an abundance of water, framed by mountain landscapes inland.
Excursions into the hinterland are an absolute must and offer a breathtaking variety of landscapes.
In addition, this area is still timidly developed. No mass tourism or skyscrapers, no large, impersonal complexes but rather a family flair with Spanish and colorfully mixed, international neighbors.
Rivers carry water all year round, the banks are naturally overgrown and offer an almost untouched picture of nature on a watercourse to the sea with waterfowl and fish.
Sports and leisure activities:
Cycling, hiking, fishing, all kinds of water sports, golf, tennis, horseback riding
You are never alone when you are looking for community and companionship, but you can always find quiet corners in romantic nature.
Various groups and clubs offer a broad program for like-minded people.
This area of the Mediterranean coast of Spain is one of the preferred destinations for families from all over Europe due to its many advantages. Only some of the reasons are:
a short journey and return to the homeland
- two airports (Alicante, Valencia) with train connections to other countries
- Several ports and ferries for one trip e.g. to the Balearic Islands
- the metropolises of Valencia and Alicante very close
According to WHO, one of the healthiest climates in Europe
- Mile-long sandy beaches, with the „Blue Flag“ and the monitoring by Live Guards
- The inland, beautiful nature, a great variety and fantastic for short trips
- no water problems, several rivers and lakes, rice fields, orange groves
- international and multilingual medical health centers and hospitals
- 36 golf courses in the area