year of construction
An ideal property to rent out and enjoy.
The apartment is on the 2nd floor in an apartment building by the sea.
It is on the 2nd floor with no lift but it offers an uninterrupted view that is not spoiled by the other front line beach houses. From 2 terraces you have a view of the beach, the sea or the mountains with morning sun or afternoon sun. The apartment is in need of renovation and refurbishment.
The beam or column construction of the building is positive, which allows to remove the inner walls in order to create a nice „open living“ space.
living quarters and equipment
- 1 double bedroom
- 2 small single bedrooms
- Separate kitchen fully equipped with washing machine
- Bathroom with toilet, bidet, shower and sink
- Living room
- 1 terrace to the east with exit from the living room and the kitchen
- 1 terrace to the west with exit from the bedroom
- Satellite TV with several programs in different languages
- Covered, locked private parking lot
- Lidl Supermarket Vergel
- the Sunday market in Vergel
- various bars and restaurants, including the well-known Los Baños Beachbar,
- the surfer beach with rental and courses
- a bus station in front of the door offers a connection to Denia in the center or along the Carretera Las Marinas to the endless sandy beaches of the Costa Calma
- Playa Les Deveses is for many connoisseurs of the Spanish coast one of the most beautiful landscapes of the Costa Blanca. The ‚White Coast‘ is the English translation of Costa Blanca.
- The elongated beach area north of Denia forms a coastal area, which really makes this name. In particular, the fine sand with the smooth dunes and natural vegetation attracts beach lovers from all around Europe.
- Therefore, walking through the fine sand on Playa Les Deveses is not only good for the heart and circulation, but also a sensual experience.
- The climate in this part of the Mediterranean coast is valid according to the WHO as one of the best worldwide. With an average of 300 days of sunshine people with respiratory disease, gout or rheumatism report of a significantly better wellbeing.
- In the summer months, with an average of 30 degrees Celsius air temperature and water temperature of 25 degrees it also attracts lovers of water sports such as sailing, swimming and all kinds of surfers. This beach is also ideal for families with children because it is only shallow and gently sloping into the sea.
- The picture of the beach in the mild season is more revived of beach walkers and horseback riders on proud imposing steeds. Bars, cafes and restaurants offer a healthy Mediterranean cuisine with a breath breaking view to the entire coastline and to the sea which makes every visitor coming into a nice relaxing holiday mood.
- In spite of its popularity the spacious beach is more considered as peaceful and idyllic. Regular buses run along the parallel leading Carretera Las Marinas and provide a connection from the Playa Les Deveses to the places Els Poblets and Denia.
70 € monthly community costs
IBI (tax) 270 € p.y. and 150 € Basura (garbage) p.y.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE property with pleasure by
PHONE +34 639 953 337 (WhatsApp, Signal)
or use our inquiry form
Do you have questions about the property or would you like to request a virtual tour?
Write to us so we can send you more information.
This area of the Mediterranean coast of Spain is one of the preferred destinations for families from all over Europe due to its many advantages. Only some of the reasons are:
a short journey and return to the homeland
- two airports (Alicante, Valencia) with train connections to other countries
- Several ports and ferries for one trip e.g. to the Balearic Islands
- the metropolises of Valencia and Alicante very close
According to WHO, one of the healthiest climates in Europe
- Mile-long sandy beaches, with the „Blue Flag“ and the monitoring by Live Guards
- The inland, beautiful nature, a great variety and fantastic for short trips
- no water problems, several rivers and lakes, rice fields, orange groves
- international and multilingual medical health centers and hospitals
- 36 golf courses in the area