Finca close to Playa de Oliva only 700 Meter
Completely legal and registered
year of construction
2.000 m² plot, fenced, with palm trees, olives and several fruit trees Electricity, own water plus water shares 196 m² house on 2 floors (not yet developed above) Year of construction 1999 plus outbuilding with BBQ outdoor kitchen, shower toilet, storage room
- The finca is located very close to the beautiful and endless sandy beaches of Oliva Playa. The centre of the coastal town is 2km away. This location makes the finca a special investment. In this area, only a few properties reach the public market. Usually these houses change hands in the circle of friends and acquaintances and are very much in demand.
- The lower floor is developed and well habitable. The large open kitchen has a central point in the house. To the front is the dining room and the living room with fireplace. From here you can access the front terrace facing west.
- On the east side there is another terrace overlooking the garden.
- Next to it, another annex was placed, with a summer kitchen, a shower room and a storage room.
- The fenced plot and does have orange trees, clementines, olives, nisperos, apples, lemons and figs.
- The finca is connected to the electricity grid, has its own water for the supply in the house and a connection with a communal irrigation system with shares.
Tax IBI + garbage basura 550 € p.a.
A good investment with a special location!
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE property with pleasure by
PHONE +34 639 953 337 (WhatsApp, Signal)
or use our inquiry form
Oliva and Oliva Playa
Where the southernmost stretch of land of Valencia, the „Costa de Azahar“ and the northernmost strip of the Alicante region, the „Costa Blanca“, meet, Spain is still original.
25 kilometers of sandy beach with natural dunes are cleaned daily and are very clean.
This coastal area is a large bay, with orange groves and even rice cultivation with an abundance of water, framed by mountain landscapes inland.
Excursions into the hinterland are an absolute must and offer a breathtaking variety of landscapes.
In addition, this area is still timidly developed. No mass tourism or skyscrapers, no large, impersonal complexes but rather a family flair with Spanish and colorfully mixed, international neighbors.
Rivers carry water all year round, the banks are naturally overgrown and offer an almost untouched picture of nature on a watercourse to the sea with waterfowl and fish.
Sport- und Freizeitangebote:
Cycling, hiking, fishing, all kinds of water sports, golf, tennis, horseback riding
You are never alone when you are looking for community and companionship, but you can always find quiet corners in romantic nature.
Various groups and clubs offer a broad program for like-minded people.
This area of the Mediterranean coast of Spain is one of the preferred destinations for families from all over Europe due to its many advantages. Only some of the reasons are:
a short journey and return to the homeland
- two airports (Alicante, Valencia) with train connections to other countries
- Several ports and ferries for one trip e.g. to the Balearic Islands
- the metropolises of Valencia and Alicante very close
According to WHO, one of the healthiest climates in Europe
- Mile-long sandy beaches, with the „Blue Flag“ and the monitoring by Live Guards
- The inland, beautiful nature, a great variety and fantastic for short trips
- no water problems, several rivers and lakes, rice fields, orange groves
- international and multilingual medical health centers and hospitals
- 36 golf courses in the area