4 + 1/2
285 m² + 200 m² + (500 m²)
- 55,515 m² finca in flat terraces and own hill 285 m² main house – expandable by 200 m²
- plus 500 m² further building possible
The fenced in land is divided into the irrigated mandarin plantations of the varieties „Mari Sol“ and „Okitsu“ and pasture land on flat, landscaped terraces with its own wooded range of hills that border the finca on one side.
By the access from the street you lead through an electric gate with an intercom directly to a gravel parking lot in front of the residence.
The main house is accessed through a lattice gate, which separates a wide covered porch, and an open courtyard from unauthorized access, which gives the building complex the flair of a castle. This building can be enlarged by another 200 m².
With a minimum distance of 500 meters one can build another construction of 500 m².
In addition to the covered areas of the porch, the spacious „open-air“ inner courtyard with a large barbecue outdoor kitchen with a brick oven offers plenty of space for parties on cozy nights under the Mediterranean sky.
The main house has an entrance to two spacious rooms with a bathroom on the ground floor.
A second entrance leads to the living area on the first floor. A classic staircase leads to a large, glazed terrace as a reception hall or lounge with lots of light and a beautiful view of the surroundings.
A secured terrace door opens into a large open living area consisting of a cozy living room with fireplace and a dining area next to the open kitchen, optically divided by a bar. A classic „open living“ area with lots of windows and light.
This living unit offers a large bathroom with an anteroom, 2 large bedrooms and a smaller room, all with aluminum windows, double glazing and blinds.
Several air conditioners offer the pleasant climatisation of all rooms.
If you continue up the staircase, you get to a laundry room with access to a roof terrace over the entire building.
The finca is secured with an alarm system.
Other constructions on the site are a water reservoir and an underground cistern as another water deposit for the finca.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE property with pleasure by
PHONE +34 639 953 337 (WhatsApp, Signal)
or use our inquiry form
This area of the Mediterranean coast of Spain is one of the preferred destinations for families from all over Europe due to its many advantages. Only some of the reasons are:
a short journey and return to the homeland
- two airports (Alicante, Valencia) with train connections to other countries
- Several ports and ferries for one trip e.g. to the Balearic Islands
- the metropolises of Valencia and Alicante very close
According to WHO, one of the healthiest climates in Europe
- Mile-long sandy beaches, with the „Blue Flag“ and the monitoring by Live Guards
- The inland, beautiful nature, a great variety and fantastic for short trips
- no water problems, several rivers and lakes, rice fields, orange groves
- international and multilingual medical health centers and hospitals
- 36 golf courses in the area