Detached villa for sale
year of construction
- Inner patio with pool, total privacy, quiet yet central
- 367 m² low-rise building with 2 individual living areas plus double garage, workshop
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms, one with sauna, 1 shower room
- 2 living rooms
- 2 kitchens plus outdoor BBQ
- dining room
- Gallery library with panoramic terrace
- Air conditioning, central heating with water fireplace, internet
- 2,096 m² park with pond, fenced in with high walls, electric gate access, carport, wood storage, alarm system,
- new solar system with high-tech lithium batteries 5.5 KW
- own water shares, good and paved access road
You know the kind of property that, from the outside, presents the inside as an incredible surprise?
This is such an object!
From the outside a straight, simple Bauhaus style and from the inside like from Arabian Nights with a garden like from a trade journal for landscape design.
The building complex is designed in a U-shape around a central courtyard with a swimming pool. Almost all rooms offer views and access to the inner patio with turquoise water.
Pure elegance with sensual playfulness.
The interior offers bright and open areas that flow into one another. High ceilings and cozy alcoves. A gallery as a library with a roof terrace, with a panoramic view of the surrounding nature. Rugged mountain landscapes, gentle and open to the coastal region, surrounded by greenery.
Feel free to request our 360 degree tour!
- 5 minutes drive to the shopping center „Portal de la Marina“
- 5 minutes drive to the town of Beniarbeig with small shops, hotel, numerous restaurants, weekly market, pharmacy and medical care
- 7 minutes drive to Denia
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE property with pleasure by
PHONE +34 639 953 337 (WhatsApp, Signal)
or use our inquiry form
Oliva and Oliva Playa
Where the southernmost stretch of land of Valencia, the „Costa de Azahar“ and the northernmost strip of the Alicante region, the „Costa Blanca“, meet, Spain is still original.
25 kilometers of sandy beach with natural dunes are cleaned daily and are very clean.
This coastal area is a large bay, with orange groves and even rice cultivation with an abundance of water, framed by mountain landscapes inland.
Excursions into the hinterland are an absolute must and offer a breathtaking variety of landscapes.
In addition, this area is still timidly developed. No mass tourism or skyscrapers, no large, impersonal complexes but rather a family flair with Spanish and colorfully mixed, international neighbors.
Rivers carry water all year round, the banks are naturally overgrown and offer an almost untouched picture of nature on a watercourse to the sea with waterfowl and fish.
Sports and leisure activities:
Cycling, hiking, fishing, all kinds of water sports, golf, tennis, horseback riding
You are never alone when you are looking for community and companionship, but you can always find quiet corners in romantic nature.
Various groups and clubs offer a broad program for like-minded people.
This area of the Mediterranean coast of Spain is one of the preferred destinations for families from all over Europe due to its many advantages. Only some of the reasons are:
a short journey and return to the homeland
- two airports (Alicante, Valencia) with train connections to other countries
- Several ports and ferries for one trip e.g. to the Balearic Islands
- the metropolises of Valencia and Alicante very close
According to WHO, one of the healthiest climates in Europe
- Mile-long sandy beaches, with the „Blue Flag“ and the monitoring by Live Guards
- The inland, beautiful nature, a great variety and fantastic for short trips
- no water problems, several rivers and lakes, rice fields, orange groves
- international and multilingual medical health centers and hospitals
- 36 golf courses in the area