Denia Villa Royal
year of construction
Stylish living in a Mediterranean villa of the best construction quality …
… with a free panoramic view to the castle of Denia, the port, across the sea to the coast of the metropolis of Valencia, as well as of the Montgo mountain and the villas on the hillside of the beautiful surroundings.
A perfect property in a quiet location, with total security, easily for peridocal use.
- 400 m² quiet end plot with access through an electric security gate with intercom
- private swimming pool in a Mediterranean garden,
- easy to maintain, automatic irregation
- 215 m² elegant architectural style with arches and columns of the best quality, high quality materials and in perfect condition
- alarm system with camera surveillance,
- spacious, bright living-dining room, overlooking the pool
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 guest toilet,
- a total of 3 terraces on 2 levels with open sea and mountain views
- Summer kitchen and garage, nice size cellar.
- Year of construction 2013
The villa is located in an elegant residential area in probably the most beautiful district of Denia, called „La Pedrera“.
The elevated end plot property is reached through an impressive gate with intercom that opens electrically.
The walls are covered with natural stone in the same style as the driveway. Plant troughs and hedges line the entranceway.
You can park directly in the garage next to the house.
Ornaments and ornate window frames decorate the façade.
The imposing house entrance presents itself with a columned porch like a portal in front of the villa.
From the entrance hall, the view are going through a bright living room onto the pool glittering in the sun.
In one wing of the ground floor there is a separate sleeping area with its own shower room entered through an archway.
Another archway leads to the living area. The interior design of the villa was chosen to be bright and flooded with light, harmoniously coordinated in terms of colour, classic and tasteful with a slightly opulent touch by the Italian furniture and chandeliers.
The same pillars from the entrance area can be found as imposing supports of the covered terrace with a magnificent view.
A panoramic view to dream of with a variety of endless perspectives under the Mediterranean sky of the Costa Blanca.
The garden is easy to maintain and tiled uniformly.
Pictorial ornaments decorate the walls surrounding the pool.
To the side of the house is a separate summer kitchen, which can be protected from wind and weather with blinds. Here is a second access, directly of the garage from the driveway.
On this ground floor level of the villa is a separate laundry room and toilet for guests.
A staircase made of cream-colored marble leads to the upper bedrooms or down to a basement, consisting of an anteroom and an adjoining room, as well as a spacious room that offers many design options.
Lots of lights are brightening the staircase through a opal glass window on the way up. All windows are double glazed and fitted with electric blinds, even on the staircase. All other windows also have fly screens.
The two terraces on the upper floor offer an all-round view which does not leave any more to dream of.
All ceilings in every room have plastering edges, including the basement rooms as well as gas central heating. In addition, the air conditioners does offer the ideal room temperature. In all rooms on every floor there are plugs for TV, telephone and internet.
- High-quality complete equipment including all electrical devices, alarm system with camera surveillance
- Cut frosted glass ornaments on many window surfaces and panes.
- double glazing, fly screens, blinds
- Central heating, gas house with 5 and 5 large bottles (delivery service)
- Air conditioning warm/cold
- new pool pump
The district of “La Pedrera” is particularly appreciated by its multinational residents. People know each other and like to meet up for a drink in the bar on the square with a small supermarket, tobacconist, pharmacy and restaurant.
The „Placa Mossén Espasa“ square is also a perfect starting point to meet the craftsmen who have settled here on the near outskirts of Denia.
From La Pedrera you can easily walk into town. The beach and the beautiful port of the coastal town can be reached in about 3 km.
The La Pedrera is known for its hospital, which is now a medical center.
IBI (tax) €685 p.a. Basura (garbage) €125 p.a.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE property with pleasure by
PHONE +34 639 953 337 (WhatsApp, Signal)
or use our inquiry form
This area of the Mediterranean coast of Spain is one of the preferred destinations for families from all over Europe due to its many advantages. Only some of the reasons are:
a short journey and return to the homeland
- two airports (Alicante, Valencia) with train connections to other countries
- Several ports and ferries for one trip e.g. to the Balearic Islands
- the metropolises of Valencia and Alicante very close
According to WHO, one of the healthiest climates in Europe
- Mile-long sandy beaches, with the „Blue Flag“ and the monitoring by Live Guards
- The inland, beautiful nature, a great variety and fantastic for short trips
- no water problems, several rivers and lakes, rice fields, orange groves
- international and multilingual medical health centers and hospitals
- 36 golf courses in the area