4m x 7m
Beach residence with 4 apartments 385,000 euros
The area is still sparsely developed, with individual houses of a maximum of 2 floors, as is the case with this property.
It is an agricultural environment on the near outskirts of the coastal town of Oliva in the south of Valencia.
The view sweeps over plantations, meadows and open fields to the sea or the surrounding mountains at some distance.
Many neighboring houses, mostly summer residences or small fincas, grow their own vegetables and have fruit trees on the fertile soil.
Here and there in the distance you can hear a horse neighing, a donkey or chickens.
Key data of the property:
- 764 m² private plot (other neighboring plots available)
- Pool 4m x 7m, barbecue house, service house with shower toilet
- 421 m² building on 2 floors with basement
- 4 individual apartments with air conditioning each offer 2 bedrooms, balconies, spacious bathrooms, partly open or closed kitchens with full equipment, bright and open living-dining areas with fireplace, terraces
- City water, electricity connection, own well water for irrigation and pool,
- 2 septic tanks with sufficient capacity, pre-installation for sewer connection available
- Internet is available
- Good, asphalted access
The location is fantastic for relaxing. It is quiet but not isolated, and only 800 meters from miles of sandy beaches or bars and restaurants.
Due to its location on an agricultural property, the annual additional costs are incredibly low.
Year of construction 2003, annual costs for taxes and waste €600
Thanks to your own well water, the costs for watering the garden and the pool are just as low.
Since there is basically little tourism or luxury villas in this area, break-ins are almost non-existent.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE property with pleasure by
PHONE +34 639 953 337 (WhatsApp, Signal)
or send us an E-Mail (click!)
Oliva and Oliva Playa
Where the southernmost stretch of land of Valencia, the „Costa de Azahar“ and the northernmost strip of the Alicante region, the „Costa Blanca“, meet, Spain is still original.
25 kilometers of sandy beach with natural dunes are cleaned daily and are very clean.
This coastal area is a large bay, with orange groves and even rice cultivation with an abundance of water, framed by mountain landscapes inland.
Excursions into the hinterland are an absolute must and offer a breathtaking variety of landscapes.
In addition, this area is still timidly developed. No mass tourism or skyscrapers, no large, impersonal complexes but rather a family flair with Spanish and colorfully mixed, international neighbors.
Rivers carry water all year round, the banks are naturally overgrown and offer an almost untouched picture of nature on a watercourse to the sea with waterfowl and fish.
Sports and leisure activities:
Cycling, hiking, fishing, all kinds of water sports, golf, tennis, horseback riding
You are never alone when you are looking for community and companionship, but you can always find quiet corners in romantic nature.
Various groups and clubs offer a broad program for like-minded people.
This area of the Mediterranean coast of Spain is one of the preferred destinations for families from all over Europe due to its many advantages. Only some of the reasons are:
a short journey and return to the homeland
- two airports (Alicante, Valencia) with train connections to other countries
- Several ports and ferries for one trip e.g. to the Balearic Islands
- the metropolises of Valencia and Alicante very close
According to WHO, one of the healthiest climates in Europe
- Mile-long sandy beaches, with the „Blue Flag“ and the monitoring by Live Guards
- The inland, beautiful nature, a great variety and fantastic for short trips
- no water problems, several rivers and lakes, rice fields, orange groves
- international and multilingual medical health centers and hospitals
- 36 golf courses in the area