1a beach house
100% legal – No problems with the Maretimen line
- A very rare property with an affordable price
- Villa on 1,600m2 garden plot with separate guest house.
- Right outside the door – MILES AND MILES of beaches, hardly visited, no tourism.
- Between the sea and the house are the natural dunes of this unique beach area.
- The beautiful, large plot offers enough space for a pool.
There is a private well for irrigation. The property has some large trees around the house. The garden is sparsely planted, but has the potential for a stunning design. The owners come only a few weeks a year.
The individual guest house of 55m2 offers a large, bright, open space with living room for TV, a separate kitchen, a separate bedroom and a shower room.
The main house with 120m2 offers as a holiday property another 3 bedrooms, a large bathroom, a bright open plan living area with a central fireplace and a separate kitchen with pantry.
On two opposite areas, the house has a covered terrace and is wonderfully ventilated with open doors. For further design, the roof terrace is available to enjoy the unobstructed view of the beach and the Mediterranean Sea to the horizon.
The house has outside a special plaster as well as aluminum windows and doors and galvanized grilling, specially selected for the special location by the sea.
Those who invest a little in this property will always own a unique property, which in the form with such a large garden does not exist a second time.
Are you looking for another property? We have other interesting offers.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE property with pleasure by
PHONE +34 639 953 337 (WhatsApp, Signal)
or send us an E-Mail (click!)
Oliva and Oliva Playa
Where the southernmost stretch of land of Valencia, the „Costa de Azahar“ and the northernmost strip of the Alicante region, the „Costa Blanca“, meet, Spain is still original.
25 kilometers of sandy beach with natural dunes are cleaned daily and are very clean.
This coastal area is a large bay, with orange groves and even rice cultivation with an abundance of water, framed by mountain landscapes inland.
Excursions into the hinterland are an absolute must and offer a breathtaking variety of landscapes.
In addition, this area is still timidly developed. No mass tourism or skyscrapers, no large, impersonal complexes but rather a family flair with Spanish and colorfully mixed, international neighbors.
Rivers carry water all year round, the banks are naturally overgrown and offer an almost untouched picture of nature on a watercourse to the sea with waterfowl and fish.
Sports and leisure activities:
Cycling, hiking, fishing, all kinds of water sports, golf, tennis, horseback riding
You are never alone when you are looking for community and companionship, but you can always find quiet corners in romantic nature.
Various groups and clubs offer a broad program for like-minded people.
This area of the Mediterranean coast of Spain is one of the preferred destinations for families from all over Europe due to its many advantages. Only some of the reasons are:
a short journey and return to the homeland
- two airports (Alicante, Valencia) with train connections to other countries
- Several ports and ferries for one trip e.g. to the Balearic Islands
- the metropolises of Valencia and Alicante very close
According to WHO, one of the healthiest climates in Europe
- Mile-long sandy beaches, with the „Blue Flag“ and the monitoring by Live Guards
- The inland, beautiful nature, a great variety and fantastic for short trips
- no water problems, several rivers and lakes, rice fields, orange groves
- international and multilingual medical health centers and hospitals
- 36 golf courses in the area